Watch Servicing & Restoration
Sonning Vintage Watches work with only the finest watchmakers and restorers in the UK.
Our association with the best of the industry allows us to provide quality servicing and repair for most of the famous Swiss brands; such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin and Cartier, as well as Omega, Longines, Jaeger LeCoultre, Breitling, IWC, Breguet, and a wide range of complications.
Our team has a vast experience in vintage watch restoration, which enables us to guarantee the authenticity, both internal and external, of all of the watches on our site.
In collaboration with our watchmaker, we offer the following services:
- Watch Repairs
- Watch Servicing
- Watch Restoration
- Case Refinishing
- Case Repair and Complete Restoration
Requests for Quotations: Repairs and Restoration
We respond to web enquiries within 48 hours with an indicative price based on the information provided. Should you wish to proceed, you may post your watch to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery, with appropriate insurance, or visit our Wokingham office. We ask that you do not send the original box.
- Once your watch is received, exact repair costs are confirmed by e-mail after examination.
- Repairs will only be undertaken upon confirmation of your intention to proceed (via e-mail). Your watch will otherwise be returned to you by secure courier.
- Watches can be collected and delivered from our office in Wokingham by arrangement.
- Should parts be required, any used components will be retained.
- In the event that parts are required directly from the manufacturer, your repair may be subject to a delay.
Please complete the form below